Welcome

Hello and Welcome. My intent is to show how to prepare “elegant” dishes at home and enjoy a little up-scale dining, that doesn’t always require buying the “Top of the line”.

You won’t find any Casseroles, Squash, South West or Mexican here; I tend to stick with New England, European and Chinese food groups as I enjoy them most.

As I have High blood pressure and high Cholesterol, I do not use any salt nor consume any beef or beef products.

My recipes are designed for two adults with an accompanying dish (I hate the word "side" it relegates an otherwise wonderful experience to nothingness). Typically my recipes take 1-1/2 hours or less from start to table (not counting marinating). So with that, let’s get to it.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Dinner- revisiting two favorites Lamb and Asparagus

Sunday is always special at our home and yesterday was just a little more so. My lovely wife prepared the delicious meal depicted here, Rack of Lamb Roasted with Spiced Crust  and  Sautéed Asparagus with Shallots. I must say it was a truly wonderful combination. If you haven't given either of the recipes a try, do so, you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...